• We will only collect personal information (if required) by lawful means and where necessary, with your knowledge or consent.
• Prior to or at the time of collecting personal information, we will first identify the purpose for which information is being collected.
• We will only collect and use personal information with the aim of fulfilling the purpose specified by us and for any other related purpose, unless we obtain your consent first or as the law requires.
• We will only keep personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• Your personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will use reasonable security safeguards to protect personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• Our policy is to make available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information, at their request.
Please be assured that we are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of your personal information is continuously protected and maintained.